(submitted by and photos by Gerald & Tammy Westmoreland)
Erected in 1873, this board-and-batten Carpenter Gothic structure was designed by James B. Cook, Architect, and was purchaed by citizens from the Episcopal Diocese in 1985 to prevent removal. Placed on the NAtional Register of Historic Places in 1991. Received Award of Merit from the Mississippi Historical Society for exemplary restoration in 1992.
Episcopal Church of Our Savior is located on E. Eastport Street near S. Fulton Street. 34.811985, -88.189599